1.15.2011

Thoughts

Where do I start? I am filled many emotions as I sit here at my computer this evening typing this post.

I feel that God is preparing me for something bigger to come and while I am given glimpses of His plan, I can't help but worry at times. Not because I don't want it, but because it means that I will need to step out of my bubble. At this time, I feel that God is still preparing me.

It was revealed to us through a great prophet that Paul and I are called to be pastors and that we will also be missionaries. I also feel in my heart that we belong in a ministry discipling youth. Where? We don't know. When? We don't know. Why? Because it's God's plan. I won't get into all the knitty gritty of all the revelations we have been given but I know it's God's Will. While some people may not believe these plans God has for us, we are 100% sure it will happen. Through numerous occasions before and after this prophetic word that was spoken over our lives through this prophet, we have seen God speak to us about where he wants us to go in life. While none of it made much sense at the time, we have started to piece it together, little by little.

Now why did I decide to write this post anyways? Well, it was this very morning that Paul and I had a really great talk, one in which we felt like God was speaking through us to each other about things that were about our future. I think it is amazing how God has used us to reveal things to each other, things in which we had no idea we even knew. I am thankful for a husband that seeks after God daily. One that I can talk to about anything. Yeah, that is what husbands are for, right? Believe it or not, not all couples are open with each other. I find that the longer I am married, I see that there is a special bond between Paul and I that I don't always see in others and it makes me hurt for them. I just can't imagine our relationship being any different.

I look forward to this next year when we move to Texas. With two kids in tow, I just know that Texas is where our family is meant to move and I believe in my heart that God will have a ministry waiting for us when we arrive. I don't know what exactly it will be but I know that it will be perfect.

I do have to appologize for the fact that this post really did not have a good "flow" to it but like the title says, it was just some of my "thoughts," ones that are just floating around in my head. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment