Lord, I thank You for Your work in my life. I thank You that You first called me to Yourself- to repentance and faith. I'm so grateful You gave me the grace to come to You and to call on You for forgiveness and salvation. Too many times since then, I have tried to handle things in my own wisdom and strength rather than calling on You. Forgive me. May I recognize each pressure, each need, each challenge as an opportunity to call on You, trusting You to lead me each step of the way, each day of the journey. I praise You that You are able to handle whatever comes my way, just as You did with Your people throughout Scripture. Continue to teach me to pray, to be able to testify to others what it means to call upon the name of the Lord al of my days. In Jesus' name, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment