3.20.2011

My Daily Confession

Thank you, Jesus, for a healthy body and a healthy little boy. Today is the second day now that Connor is sick free. He has had a rough couple weeks after getting croup and then a nasty cold which he passed onto me and the rest of our family. Lack of sleep for him has caused lack of sleep for me and I am happy that now we are healthy again.

Pastor shared a list of daily confessions today with us at church and this one is one in particular that really caught my eye and I vow to speak it daily.

"Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore, I forbid any sickness or disease to come upon this body (or my family). Every disease, germ, and virus that touches this body dies instantly in the name of Jesus. Every organ and every tissue of this body functions in the perfection to which God created it to function. And I forbid any malfunction in this body, in the name of Jesus." (Galatians 3:13; Romans 8:11; Genesis 1:30; Matthew 16:19)

I am thankful that I do not have to live in fear. I pray for those who struggle with illnesses and the fear that it will continue to come back. In Christ, I know that I do not have to claim any of that! Again, thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment