Today has been a day filled with random errands and appointments. With baby number two on it's way, I am extremely busy nowadays running errands and trying to make it to all of my OB doctor's appointments. I am officially scheduled to go now every 2 weeks which might not seem like much, but the time in between appointments sure flies by. Although I need to slow down and use this time to rest, there are days that I unfortunately can't do that...like today. Filling in as "mom" and "dad" can sure make for long days. Today in particular consisted of an OB appt, a visit to the tricare office, a med refill at the pharmacy, and lastly a stop at the commissary for groceries all with hauling around an almost 2 year old and a bowling ball for a belly and running on little sleep. lol. Thankfully, my little man was so good and listened to me. Considering we were out past naptime, he did an amazing job and didn't throw any fits. Everyone warns me about the "terrible 2's" but I have been faithful in teaching him right from wrong with Godly discipline and he responds to it well. Prayer goes a long way too. ;) Below are a few pictures from our trip today.
![]() |
| Reading Chicka Chicka ABC |
![]() |
| Drawing on his magna doodle |


No comments:
Post a Comment