11.29.2010

A whole other language

So I have been working on learning more Spanish as of recently. I have lots of extra time since I am not taking any classes at the moment. If I wanted to continue with my school, I would have had difficulties with everything transfering down to Texas so I am holding off until we get there. I ended up graduating with my second associates degree in October and look forward to finishing up my last little bit of school when we move. Anyways, back to what I was trying to say, I have been re-learning Spanish. I took a few years of it back in the day in high school and thought it would be fun to brush up on it once again. Boy, do I miss having my spanish teacher when I need her! I have to do most of the research on the internet when I don't understand but really enjoy the program I am using online. It makes it simple to understand. The hard part is memorizing. Hopefully by this time next year, I will be a lot more fluent.

No comments:

Post a Comment