11.28.2010

Blessed

Just a quick post before I go to bed. Our message at church this morning has been on my mind all day today. Pastor started a new series a few weeks ago titled, "Modern Family." Today specifically he discussed marriage. I feel so blessed to be married to a man that makes marriage "easy." By no means does that mean that marriage isn't work but I am grateful to not have to deal with many of the issues that face today's married couples. Given the fact that my husband and I have hardly spent half our marriage together, we are closer than ever. I tried to count up on my fingers the number of times we have had to be separated between the two of us due to the military whether it was me gone or him and I can't even remember anymore. Isn't that sad? But God is good and He has been with us each step of the way. I am amazed at how God has shown us things and allowed for us to find new ways to grow closer together despite the distance. As Pastor put it, a God filled marriage is a succesful marriage! Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment