Of all months, February sure has flown by. I am not complaining though since it is once month closer to seeing my husband for a few weeks and of course, our newest addition to the family. This month has had a lot in store for my family. Connor has grown in so many ways and is smarter each and every day. He now recognizes all the letters of the alphabet as well as most of their sounds. We have also been working on numbers, colors, & shapes. Numbers have been nearly as easy for him to learn as the letters but the colors and shapes have been a little more difficult. As of now, he knows purple & yellow and circle & square. As for Paul, he continues to keep very busy between work and all of the ministry stuff he is involved in. Here in a few days he will be taking a very important test to determine whether he will be promoted or not. This is NOT an easy test and typically takes a few years to get but it isn't impossible to get pass the test the first time around. We have put it in God's hands and we know the timing will be right and God's will WILL be done. For me you might ask, I am doing great. Between Connor and lugging around a baby bump, I keep busy & tired. I am very blessed to be a stay at home mom and while I would love to work again, I know that this is where I am meant to be at the moment. I am spending precious time with Connor that won't come around again. I am enjoying it while it lasts.
No comments:
Post a Comment